Headline

Turut berduka cita atas jatuhnya pesawat Hecules yang ke-6 kali nya!! Waduh semoga yang meninggal diterima disisi Allah SWT amin .......

HEHE gue jadi alim gini , tapi ini berita beneran loh

eh gue ngambil dari blog orang ahaha
Gue isi yup


----
What's your current obsession?
computer and my nintendo ds and my other adorable things!

What's your weirdest obsession?
Having a relationship with Ed Westwick or Luke Benward huihui &*

What are you wearing today?
A yellow strawberry shirt and black pants

What's for dinner today?
Chiken Gulai

Why is today special?
I can wear a softlense in 1 minutes :D

What would you learn to do?
Singing and Dancing , I love those!

What's the last thing you bought?
Grey and Violet softlense

What are you listening to right now?
Blac Eyed Peas - Boom boom pow

What is your favorite weather?
ahmmmmm

What is your most challenging goal right now?
Making parents proud

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
New York

What would you like to have in your hand right now?
Television remote haha

What would you like to get rid of?
Too many to mention

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hours, where would it be?
Hmm Europe , its cool to trip around Europe

Which language do you want to learn?
Java hahahah , I was born in Java but I can't speak Java language

What do you look for in a friend?
Cheerful - Funny -Kind andddd Smart ofcourse

Who do you want to meet in person?
Hmm I miss all my classmate !

What's your favorite type of music?
RnB or Pop please

What's the favorite piece of clothing in your closet?
A white shirt and a black skirt and a boxer huehehe

What is your dream job?
A model or Doctor or a Magazine editor !

Any favorite models?
Kate moss I think

If you have £100 what would you spend it on?
Fashion things ! For Family and Ofcourse for my mum and dad .... Charity !!

Favorite designers?
I dont know teehee

Do you admire anyone's style?
Yes of course

Describe your personal style!
I dont know , my style is change everytime :D

okey daaaaah

0 Commentaar: