Boredom

HELLO!!!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Now , I want to tell you about my last trip
Me and my family went to Bogor!!!!
Actually, this is story about 2 weeks ago
010809
Wiw!!!
So , haha i only want to show off about our photos
We used Canon EOS 450d (my Sister's)
It was taken by me and my mother


Lets see........





Taken by Mama




NO EDITED!!

bcause I cant edit photo



Baru pemula..........................kita aja masih kagok make kameranya HEHE
~~~~~~~~~


And last , actually I hate my close friend
sssssssht dont say it to others
HEHE
I know , she is my close friend from 7th grade
In my new class , she is still my friend (not too close)
Siapa tuh dir?
Pikir aja sendiri!!
I cant stand with her...........................hm sepertinya gue ngga boleh mengatakan lebih jauh hehe



cupsi,
Bye

0 Commentaar: