Strippy Stripes

Summer , i'm coming whoaaaaaaaaaa

~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~
~~
~

maksudnya musim pancaroba , eh ?

Talk about fabric , i don't like leopard print one . Too many people wear it ..
I like zebra , not zebra but black-and-white stripes , its cool i think
When I search some shirt in my closet , i found black-and-white stripes shirt..
Yaa after that i try it


WAAAAAAAAA I LIKE IT!!!


ps : i can't upload my photo , sorry :D


Hey i found this on my friend facebook notes
, this is song which posted by Aisha KW , my friend
Check it out

It's drop of morning dew
Why have you gone out of view
Wouldn't you be here to face a new
Day smiling at you

Will the sun be bright and shine
Or the clouds
will overshadow
your day tomorrow
will feeling of sadness and sorrow

I'll set a sail to a sea of dreams
and fantasies whirl with the wind
it's mistery of the Almighty

It's in my live , my heart , my soul
My sense of love
There i'll try to find a peace of mind

There is more but I tired to copy these hehe


AHOY SAILOR !!!

The bird is chirping hapilly


That's all , Ciao!

0 Commentaar: